Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 10th Annual
Clinical and Translational Biomarkers
Enabling Advances in Precision Medicine
June 2-4, 2020
The promise of precision medicine has been driven by the need to accurately predict patient response to therapy while ensuring drug efficacy and safety. Reducing costs and the time required for drug development is also a driving force in the use of biomarkers.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Tenth Annual Clinical and Translational Biomarkers meeting will cover novel biomarker discovery, clinical and analytical biomarker validation, and the role of biomarkers in clinical decision making.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
Translational Biomarkers in Drug Development
- Identification and translation of pharmacodynamic biomarkers
- Biomarker assay development
- Biomarkers for safety assessment
- Genomic biomarkers
Biomarkers in Clinical Trials
- Biomarker-based clinical trial design
- Qualification for biomarkers in clinical trials
- Biomarkers for patient selection
- Biomarkers to monitor response to therapy
Liquid Biopsy in Precision Medicine
- Liquid biopsy in cancer diagnosis, monitoring, and prognosis
- Tumor-derived exosomes as biomarkers of cancer progression
- Cell-free DNA mutation testing in precision medicine
- miRNA biomarkers in early detection of cancer
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is November 22, 2019.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Senior Associate Producer
Cambridge Healthech Institute
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Manager, Business Development
Joseph Vacca, M.S.
Director, Business Development