Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 5th Annual
Predictive Biomarkers and Companion Diagnostics for Cancer Immunotherapy
June 2-4, 2020
As pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies increase their investment in immuno-oncology programs to facilitate rapid development of novel immunotherapies, there is increasing pressure to discover and validate relevant biomarkers. Cambridge Healthtech
Institute’s 5th Annual Immuno-Oncology Biomarkers meeting will bring together biomarkers experts from industry and academia to address rapid development of predictive and prognostic IO biomarkers, utility of these biomarkers in clinical trials,
and their potential as companion diagnostics.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
Patient Selection Biomarkers and Companion Diagnostics in Immuno-Oncology:
- Biomarkers to predict response to immunotherapy
- Biomarkers for combination immunotherapy
- Development of companion diagnostics assays
- Biomarkers to enable precision immuno-oncology
Biomarkers for Immuno-Oncology Clinical Trials:
- Biomarkers for IO combinations clinical trials
- Biomarker selection in clinical trial design
- Incorporating additional clinically meaningful endpoints into trial design
- Novel biomarkers predictive of response and toxicity
Immune Profiling and Monitoring
- Immune profiling and immune monitoring
- Integrated biomarker analysis from immunology, oncology, and “omics” data
- Profiling of tumor-infiltrating immune cells
- Liquid biopsy in immuno-oncology
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is November 22, 2019.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Senior Associate Producer
Cambridge Healthech Institute
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Manager, Business Development
Joseph Vacca, M.S.
Director, Business Development