Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Inaugural
AI for Drug Discovery and Development
June 2-4, 2020
Artificial intelligence (AI), especially deep learning and machine learning, is coming out as disruptive technology for the faster discovery and development of innovative therapies. There is a lot of excitement about the opportunities associated with
application of AI but at the same time, a gap exists in understanding these possibilities and applying them to drug discovery and development processes. CHI’s Inaugural AI for Drug Discovery and Development conference will address the key questions
such as what AI and ML can and cannot do for the pharmaceutical industry? What should be done to harness value out of AI for drug discovery? What measures should be taken to invest and apply AI at various stages of drug development such as drug design,
optimization safety prediction, CMC, quality control, clinical trials, repurposing, and business strategies? What should be the expectation on returns?
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
AI in Drug Design and Drug Discovery
- AI, machine learning, deep learning technology in pharma and biotech for drugs' faster and better design
- AI and ML for structure- and ligand-based virtual screening, de novo drug design
- In silico prediction of therapeutic targets
- Lead optimization, mechanism of action, ADME and safety prediction
- Applying machine learning to biological data sets
- Drug target identification and toxicity prediction
- AI in computer-aided design of biologics
- Applying AI and ML for biomarker development
- Physicochemical and pharmacokinetic property prediction
AI in Drug Development
- AI and ML in virtual and digital labs
- AI in data high-throughput screening
- AI and ML in data management
- Drug repurposing and management
AI in Clinical Trials
- Clinical trial design
- AI for identifying, screening and enrolling the right patient populations
- Optimization of clinical trails
- Data integrity
- Post-market considerations and feedback loop
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is November 22, 2019.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Nandini Kashyap, M.Pharm
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Manager, Business Development
Joseph Vacca, M.S.
Director, Business Development